ONSITE PBX VOIP Systems
Your company has more options than ever when it comes to a new phone system. When considering an on-premises communication solution, you should first review your current business phone service and your organization’s productivity needs.
For example, are you connecting your phones to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) with a legacy TDM system? If so, you’ll find immediate cost savings by making a change to service delivery via a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone system.
Further, the best phone service today is more than just telephony. In addition to VoIP, a modern IP phone system should also address the growing productivity needs of your business, including support of a mobile workforce, collaboration tools and integration of business applications. When efficient local control and productivity tools are essential, an onsite phone system is the smart choice.
Advantages of On-site PBX
- Having on premise PBX gives user control to create, adjust and delete users as desired
- New open source feature sets can be added without any license fees
- Current carrier does not have to be changed
- VoIP trunks can be added to save on calling costs
- Server ownership reduces expenses over time
- No DIY time on the part of the customer
- Professional training of staff on new IP-PBX system is handled by the provider
With SIP trunking, loss of Internet or catastrophic event has reduced effect on operations because calls can be sent to another number or a mobile phone. This is because of failover within an off-site facility that has safeguards including back up power sources.
If you are interested in updating your business phone system to onsite PBX, contact Computer Solution PBX. Our team has extensive experience helping businesses update to onsite PBX in order to achieve functionality in business practices.